A GIANT TENNIS BALL TO TAKE ADVANTAGE
RENDEZ-VOUS At ROLAND-GARROS
The FFT (French Tennis Federation) hatched a plan to organise a major tournament around 5 cities: Paris - Nice - Montpellier - Lyon - Strasbourg. After a weekend spent on the Place de la Concorde, the whole show went on the road across France.
On the programme, a giant tennis ball surrounded by a special events village offering visitors:
- an interactive net displaying posters of the last 10 editions of Roland-Garros
- a 360° immersive experience box set against the green background of the Simonne-Mathieu court
- a Tennis World Tour gaming area with six Playstation 4 terminals
- a smash Corner to test your service speed
- a terrace with ten deckchairs laid out in front of a screen for viewing the Roland-Garros highlights.
- a photocall
- the Maison du tennis with its pop-up store